Friday, March 9, 2007

First Screwed Up Dream Since I Quit Smoking

I had a dream today that was so messed up, I can't even bring myself to type it here. I'll be spending pretty much all the time between now and whenever I go to sleep again convincing myself not to have dreams like that anymore.

Maybe I'll end up recording my dreams at some point, perhaps here or on one of my other blogs. The jury's still out on this.

Maybe I'll take my favorite blank one, get a bunch of co-authors, and let everybody run amuck, anonymously posting their messed-up dreams.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious about the co-authors idea?

March 12, 2007 at 11:52:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do the crazy dream blog, how will you choose authors?

March 12, 2007 at 7:25:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad Dreams Ha!! me too Went through a withdrawl as well!! same same same.

March 13, 2007 at 9:36:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That depends. If by serious you mean did I start testing a really nice-looking template yesterday, then yes.

If you mean will I actually launch such an abomination and expect much interest, I'm not really sure yet. A few weeks ago I built a blog for someone, and she hasn't touched it; I kind of think the same thing might happen here.

March 13, 2007 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

via RSS
via E-Mail
54 Things To Do Instead Of Smoking
Still Alive After Quitting Smoking 14 Days Ago
Quitzits!