Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's On!

I finally rode that dreaded Gazelle. I'm maintaining that that thing is made for people with shorter legs. I really need to get that back room with the heavy bag cleared out.

Still though, I feel pretty good about getting a workout in. First real workout since I quit smoking. The toughest part of most things is taking that first step.

Afterwards, I end up on the phone with the wife, she wanted to know how far did I go, how long was I on the cursed thing for, all that jazz.

So I told her; You'll never guess what she said. "That's like how much I do, but I'm fat. What's your excuse?"

What the hell?

Yes, she was just joking (I know how the typewritten word can get all wrapped up in misinterpreted context and candor). In fact, she got some wonderful laughs in. Ha ha. Bitch.

Anyway, now I guess I'm gonna get stuck getting good at riding this thing and knocking around the bag, just to show her up. I'm stubborn like that.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think you'll be able to keep up with her? :)

March 23, 2007 at 2:07:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope so, or I'll never hear the end of it.

Especially after that post!

March 23, 2007 at 2:57:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha you called the wife a bitch too funny Chris and for all the world to see! Does she read this?????

Anyways I enjoy your blog Chris and even more that you have such a strong quit, sooooooooooo cool, or is that kewl like kids spell it today, I'm an old man ya see, well not really I have lot's of life left in me God willing.

Keep it coming Chris you are pretty smart for a dumb mountain climber LOL

March 25, 2007 at 3:51:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She saw me working on the design in the beginning and asked me what the URL was, but she hasn't read it yet.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Hell, I made her her own site for Valentine's day, and she doesn't even go there!

She'll know I'm just screwin' around, we're abrasive like that here in Jersey. You probably already knew that though.

March 25, 2007 at 7:11:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

via RSS
via E-Mail
54 Things To Do Instead Of Smoking
Still Alive After Quitting Smoking 14 Days Ago
Quitzits!