Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Mythbusters Night, Oh What A Night

I don't spend a lot of time watching television. This is partially because so most of what's on is garbage, but also because I simply have a preference towards burning my brain cells with more interactive tools like video games and the internet. Mmmmmmmmm... internet....

That was my best Homer Simpson impression. Sorry. I guess TV did rot my brain just a little.

The point. I should get to it. Mythbusters is one of the few shows I make sure I'm home to watch (it probably helps that Wednesday is not traditionally hot date night, huh?), and there's a new episode on tonight, baby!

In case you've never seen the show, or maybe just want to get warmed up for tonight, here's a little treat from the tube. I'm assuming of course that the tube has taken care of all the copyright infringement acquisition issues and what-not.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

via RSS
via E-Mail
54 Things To Do Instead Of Smoking
Still Alive After Quitting Smoking 14 Days Ago
Quitzits!