Saturday, March 3, 2007

Brightened Up

Some of the site's bells and whistles need a little more attention than I have been able to give them these last couple of days, but I've decided to put up the basic elements of the brighter, wider template for now just because the old one was so terrible looking and drab.

For those of you who missed it, here's what it looked like: Not pretty.

This is only partially finished, but I am not allowing my quit plan to be set back. The quit goes on as planned. No more smoking for me as of tomorrow. The more I think about it, the more I come to realize that I'll be making small changes for a long time anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

via RSS
via E-Mail
54 Things To Do Instead Of Smoking
Still Alive After Quitting Smoking 14 Days Ago
Quitzits!