Thursday, March 1, 2007

Behind The Scenes Today

I know it doesn't look like it, but I've been working hard on a fresh coat of paint for this site. By Friday afternoon I'll be able to release some of the major parts of the new look and feel, and a bell and a whistle or two.

I'm surprised at how many people have been reading, including visitors from Canada, China, Spain, Korea and around a dozen different U.S. States. No comments yet, but that's cool; I know some people just like to watch, sometimes myself included.

Tune in around this time tomorrow, and let me know what you think about the first public draft.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

via RSS
via E-Mail
54 Things To Do Instead Of Smoking
Still Alive After Quitting Smoking 14 Days Ago
Quitzits!