Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring and Freedom Drawing Near

It's forty one degrees in New Jersey, a nice change of pace after the last few weeks. The sun has been brightening things up nice and early this week too, I've noticed.

Between the warming up and the chirping sparrows by which I was greeted this morning, It's easy for me to be optimistic today. Optimistic about life and about quitting smoking this weekend for good.

I'm already spending the money I'll be saving in my head. Maybe I'll start giving the kids an allowance. Hmmm, maybe I'd better get them to start taking out the garbage first.

They say that things start tasting better after you've quit. I find myself wondering: how long does this take, and can a good homemade bunch of tacos really taste any better ?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

via RSS
via E-Mail
54 Things To Do Instead Of Smoking
Still Alive After Quitting Smoking 14 Days Ago
Quitzits!